On-Page SEO is the process of optimizing your website’s front-end and back-end components. This strategy allows search engines to rank high on your website. And, bring in more traffic. On-page SEO includes content elements, site designs, and HTML. Out of 500 digital marketing experts questioned, a significant 75% believe SEO will be more important in the future.
Introducing on-page SEO
On-site SEO is the upgrading of the entire website. It includes things like Sitemap and setting permalink structures. This technique improves content for a target keyword. It is within a single blog post or article. It includes using proper headings and keyword placements. Such tactics ensure content quality.
Why is on-page SEO important?
- On-page search engine optimization is crucial. It tells Google all about your website – how you provide value to visitors and users. It helps your site be optimized for human eyes and search engine bots.
- Creating and publishing a website is not enough. For Google and other search engines, you must optimize it. It helps to rank and pull in the traffic.
- On-page SEO is because the improvements you make to upgrade your website is visible. Visitors to your site can see it on your page. (Off –page and technical SEO are not visible)
- So, your on-page SEO is up to you. It would help if you did it the correct way.
What Are the Key On-Page SEO elements?
Here is a list of SEO elements vital to attracting new and more traffic
- URL Optimization- Improving your URLs is essential for maximum SEO.
- Internal links- Links are important. It’s like building your web. A search engine spider follows links on each page (internal and external). When they arrive at your page, they read and go- a page without links. If links pointing to other pages on your site, they are accounted as well.
- External links- Provide links to other high-quality related websites. This way, you increase the trustworthiness of your content. It is good for SEO.
- Mobile-friendly features- Almost 52.2 percent of all website traffic is from mobile phones. Nearly 60 percent of all Google searches are coming from smartphones. It means if your website is not mobile-friendly, you are losing traffic.
- Publish high-quality content- A website with excellent content can do great- SEO or no SEO. Bad content will not go places- with or without SEO.
- Optimize page titles and Meta descriptions- Search engines read your pages -they check the page title and the description. Meta descriptions are necessary to understand what the page is all about. It should inform readers on Google search results what the page is about. This way they are compelled to visit the site by clicking on the link in Google SERP.
Don’t quit before starting. Realize your SEO plans. Implement the changes. SEO is not just done-and-good; it is about breathing life into your marketing campaigns with smart tactics. Adopting these key on-page SEO practices can improve your brand’s ranking on SERP and boost site traffic.